Browse Activity Guide
Page through the sections of the full guide and take advantage of the click thru links to sign up for your favorite programs!
View Full Guide
Jefferson Park Community Garden Plots
Looking for space to grow your own garden? Plant your favorite produce in your own community garden plot. Located in Jefferson Park, the goal of the community gardens is to provide a safe, enjoyable space for everyone to experience recreational gardening. If you're interested in a plot or want to know more, please contact Sean Dickerson at email@example.com or 217-544-1751 ext. 1012.
SEE MORe information on jefferson park
- Season: April 1 - November 1 annually
- 10 x 20 ft. plots can be reserved for $10.
- Plots are tilled annually by Park District maintenance
- Accessible during normal park hours
- Near Organic: No chemical fertilizers, insecticides or herbicides
- Water is available; use appropriately
Contact Us Birthday Parties